“Simple Zoom” allows for developers to easily implement ScrollView zooming functionality to their desktop and/or mobile applications through the use of the scroll-wheel and/or pinch-to-zoom gestures.
• Easy to use and highly customizable.
• Mouse (desktop) and touch (mobile) support.
• Specify restrictions for the minimum and maximum zoom.
• Zoom on the pointer (mouse/finger) or pre-defined custom position on the screen.
• Use clamped/elastic zoom types when zooming.
• Define whether to transform the scale or size (width/height) should when zooming.
• Assign different zoom controls (buttons, sliders, zoom views etc.).
• Determine whether movement should be restricted when zooming.
• Allow users to double-tap to fully zoom in/out depending on the current zoom.
• Adjust the button/scroll-wheel increment and smoothing.
• … and much more!
• Two example projects (Photo Viewer, World Map)
• Ready-to-use prefabs ( Zoom, Zoom View )
• In-depth offline documentation
In the event you are unable to find the information you are looking for or have found a bug, please feel free to send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I will get back to you as soon as possible.