“Simple Side-Menu” is a simple solution to adding sliding side menus into your Unity project which work extremely well for both mobile and desktop applications.
• Easy to use and highly customizable.
• Mouse (desktop) and touch (mobile) support.
• Ability to place the menu on the left, right, top or bottom of the screen.
• Control over when the menu is able to change state (based on the threshold drag speed and/or fraction), and how it changes state (by adjusting the transition speed as well as determining whether a handle, a button and/or the menu (itself) can be used to open/close the menu).
• Customizable overlay that fades in based on the side menu’s state progress that can be used to close the menu when pressed.
• … and much more!
• Two example projects (Clash of Clans and Google Maps)
• Ready-to-use prefabs (Left, Right, Top and Bottom Side-Menus)
• In-depth offline documentation
In the event you are unable to find the information you are looking for or have found a bug, please feel free to send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I will get back to you as soon as possible.